In the second of our Get Into programs, we are excited to launch our Get Into Disability and Aged Care. We are offering the opportunity for a fee-free eight-week program designed for people who are interested in a career in the aged care and disability care sector. This is an industry with lots of available jobs with flexible shifts, and the chance for ongoing training, upskilling and career advancement. Please let us know if you are interested.
Read more about this incredible opportunity, and register your interest below:
- CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- 8 weeks
- includes 40 hours of work placement at an aged care home (work placement arranged by the training college)
- Three days a week for three weeks from 5 PM to 9 PM
- Classes face-to-face and live via Zoom
- 40 hours of work placement
- None required
- Candidates must be genuinely interested in working in aged or disability care.
Further courses are available to advance your career after completing this 8-week course.
Information session: Tuesday, March 14 at 12:30 PM
The eligibility criteria is:
· Australian or NZ Citizen, permanent resident or on a Humanitarian Visa